Wednesday, November 25, 2015

New Law on Illinois Child Support

The changes to the Child Support Laws (becoming effective 1/1/16) include an allowable deduction for student loan debt. This is pretty significant because courts have pretty much told folks to take a hike when they ask for a reduction in their child support because of their heavy student loan debt. Now things are different. The courts have to allow such deductions, unless they are prepared to make some pretty extraordinary findings, and award a lower child support amount. 



Best Regards, 

Jon D. McLaughlin
Bloomington Law Group LLC
Flanagan State Bank Building
2401 East Washington Street
Bloomington Illinois 61704
Skype: jmclaug2


This Email may have been dictated through speech-to-text software. Please excuse any typos or other mistakes. 


THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE. ANY RECIPIENT OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS ADVISED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR OTHER USE OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To the extent that this message or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law.

9 comments:

  1. Interesting to read your post. I can't wait to see your next post. Good luck for upcoming updates. This article is very interesting and effective. Thanks for sharing such a blog. San Antonio family law firm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful that I was able to learn something useful from this article about Criminal Defense lawyer in Bluffton SC. After reading it, I believe you possess excellent expertise. Thank you for sharing that. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Real Estate services Greensburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to get the best lawyers so that you can get quick results since these cases can sometime prove to be tricky. child custody solicitors near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. This governing body works towards promoting the welfare of solicitors as well as those of the public in ensuring that all clients are accorded impartial legal representation in courts without being charged exorbitant rates or being subjected to undue pressures from the solicitors. legal advocates in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article provided me with an array of data about this topic Debt Relief Services, and I would appreciate you continuing to write.

    ReplyDelete
  7. after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
    dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrew S. Bosin is a technology lawyer based in New Jersey, specializing in SAAS, mobile apps, and Delaware startups. Tech startup legal packages

    ReplyDelete